Smart contract deployment to the Ethereum Mainnet
Dear Fringe community,
We have finished resolving and re-auditing the withstanding items from our last assessment. We can now confidently deploy the Primary Lending Platform’s smart contracts into Mainnet.
This deployment will happen progressively over the following days, starting on Thursday, May 26th (Australia). After finishing it:
- The Fringe Finance front-end and back-end will be fully operational.
- All the necessary smart contracts for decentralized lending and borrowing will be live.
- Oracle price feeds will be live for the first six assets listed on the Platform: IOTX, MATIC, TOMO, REN, LINK, and BNT.
- Our multi-sig Admin vault will be deployed.
Does this mean the platform is now launched?
Although many components of the Primary Lending Platform will be live and permissionlessly usable, we discourage community members from using it yet. We are not treating or advertising this deployment as an official launch.
Before launching and partying, and with our contracts deployed on Mainnet, the team needs to finish off a few items, including:
- Running a short series of post-implementation validation tests to ensure a correct deployment.
- HashEx reviewing the deployed contracts to verify they are the same ones they audited.
- HashEx publishing their audit after completing the above.
- Us publishing the audit performed by CyberUnit.
The parameters for the PLP (such as LVR, conservative factors, and MBC) will be set tighter for this initial deployment stage. These parameters will then be progressively relaxed until the official launch.
We appreciate your enthusiasm and are thrilled to complete this protocol milestone.
Fringe Finance. DeFi for Everyone.
About Fringe Finance
Fringe Finance is a decentralized money market designed to unlock the capital spread in crypto assets regardless of their capitalization and supported network. With a next-generation DeFi lending & borrowing ecosystem, Fringe aims to unlock the dormant capital from traditional financial markets and all-tier cryptocurrencies.