October: Monthly Update
With Q4 in full swing and the market looking very lively, we at Bonded are truly in the home stretch. With a focus on the month ahead, and eyes on the prize, it is now a matter of proper quality assurance that will necessitate a successful launch. As previously mentioned, it will be a controlled roll-out with final testing to be done in the public domain.
Product testing is tedious and ongoing. It is apparent that every reader is eyeballing this document for a date and we will deploy the release, in phases, beginning in November with the update of our much-anticipated Whitepaper. This product will not release as anything other than sterling and we won’t be sharing a launch date until the team is 100% comfortable that everything checks out.
- Full testing, i.e. input, edge cases and the litany of final prep is nearing completion.
- The Primary Lending Platform is functionally ready.
- Development and testing teams are rapidly iterating through testing cycles
- We have sent through every error command that popped up
- All bugs have been fixed one by one and subsequently, the solution itself has gone through testing to be sure that it is not an impermanent fix
- Platform has been adjusted components for regularly updated releases to our test environments
- As anticipated, there are issues that are being ironed out to ensure calculations and behavior is as expected.
- Updated Whitepaper published
- Produce instructions for our community to mint tokens to use on the Testnet platform
- MVP deployed
- Mainnet deployed
Over the past month, we have been able to reaffirm some existing partnerships and rekindle the proverbial flames. The feedback has been excellent and the support very encouraging:
The community should know:
- We’ve reloaded 3 million BOND for the Ascendex staking rewards next month
The rewards have been plentiful and extended numerous times for our most loyal supporters. We recognize that this loyalty has been tested but the aggressive schedule will not last forever.
The direction is defined and the new website is nearing completion. Again, the new project name and ticker will be announced in coordination with the branding company.
October was productive and admittedly, something of a tease. Final steps that ensure smooth launches are not fun but absolutely vital. We look forward to releasing the public MVP and marching through our imminent launch.
To kick off our product rollout we are very pleased to share our updated Whitepaper.
Please take the time to familiarise yourselves with exactly what bonded finance is doing, how we are innovating and why it’s such an important and meaningful Defi solution.
We are really excited to be starting this phase and thank every one of our supporters deeply. Onwards and upwards.
The Bonded platform was created to incubate and deploy experimental, high-yield, smart-contract driven financial instruments that push the bounds of open finance. Bonded is an algorithmic model that aims to unlock, aggregate, and de-risk ~50 billion in dormant value distributed amongst untapped digital assets by allowing supporters of qualifying altcoin projects the opportunity to leverage assets and realize their value.